Saturday, May 28, 2011

Eh.

I'm not sure what I want to say right now. XD My mom keeps telling me and my sister we should write/draw a comic/manga. We DO have characters and stuff but coming up with a ACTUAL storyline is haaaaard! Anyway, I'm just gonna write some info on my characters now.

Main character:

Name: Flynn (Last name not made yet)
Age: Somewhere around 14-17, it depends on what age I draw him really.
Gender: Male
Personality: Fun, laughs a lot (Creepily sometimes), likes to tease, it's easy to make him cry, moody/has mood swings but he's mostly just an easy going fun person, fairly easy to get along with.
Likes: The beach, candy, napping, food, running, making friends, keeping friends, stalking random people just to creep them out, Albert
Dislikes: Water, bitter food, getting lost. losing friends, the D.S.S. (Demon Slaying Society), Kai.
Powers/strengths: He can control blue dragon-like mini demons (Only because he and Albert are partners), He knows basic hand-to-hand combat.
Weaknesses: He doesn't know how to swim, without Albert he can only fight with punches and kicks, He will protect almost anyone, even people he doesn't know, once angered he doesn't think straight and his attacks become sloppy.


Annnd I'll do more later. Until then!

No comments: