Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I am very mad at my sister's cat.

Okay last night I was drawing and chatting with my friends on the computer and my sister's cat, Victoria jumped onto the surge protector the computer is plugged into and pushed the power button. She turned everything off AS I was saving a picture! Now I lost the picture. And it was a good one too. ARGH. I hate that cat. XD

Anyway....enough ranting. I've been doing a lot of thinking and I'm going to try and figure out a storyline type thing for a comic! It's going to be about my characters Flynn and Albert and all those other characters! (More on the characters is here) Soooo Yeah. That's pretty much all that's happened lately.

5 comments:

Kassandra said...

I KNOOOOOOOW!!!!! I'm so mad at Viccy, *shakes fist*

Allyson Lemmon said...

XD YOU my friend. Are awesome. (Ranomd I know, SHADDUP) XD

Kassandra said...

C: Why thank you! I try! *grin* 'Ranomd'? Niiiiiiice XD But it's always nice to get a random compliment :D

Allyson Lemmon said...

XD

Kassandra said...

BLARGH!